Areas of expertise
- Retirement Planning
- Inheritance Tax mitigation
- Tax efficient investing
- Business & Personal Protection
Kevin has over 30 years of experience in the Financial Services industry as both an adviser and a manager. He is a regular seminar presenter and has worked for both large corporate and more entrepreneurial businesses.
Notable client work and achievements
Kevin has a wealth of experience with high earners and inter-generational financial planning. He has developed an empathetic approach to financial planning which is appropriate for all age groups.
- Fellow of Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Fellow of the Securities & Investments Institute
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers
- BSc (Econ) Law & Accountancy