Areas of expertise
High net worth individuals (and associated structures); non-residence/domicile; wealth structuring; buy to let; business owners/entrepreneurs
Krista looks after the tax affairs of high net worth individuals, their families, companies and trusts. She advises clients who are UK based or those who have an international aspect to their tax affairs.
She delivers practical and commercial tax solutions, based on her specialist and varied experience, and ensures her clients can relax knowing they are being well looked after.
Krista is familiar with working with other advisers to achieve the best all round solution for her clients.
Notable client work and achievements
- Working with long-standing clients and their advisers to ensure they have a ‘fit for purpose’ and ‘future proof’ tax position
- Guiding clients through tax and lifestyle changes such as selling a business, getting married/divorced and inheritance.
- Advising on appropriate strategies for maximising the tax efficiencies of clients’ wealth, using various structures and compliant tax-advantaged investments
- Achieving HMRC agreement to various individuals’ residence and domicile status
- Bringing clients up to date with their tax obligations
Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians and the Chartered Institute of Taxation.