Areas of expertise
Private client tax services; landed estates and equine; capital gains tax (CGT) planning; inheritance tax (IHT) planning.
Lee joined Smith & Williamson as a graduate in 2003. He initially specialised in professional partnerships before moving to the private client sector, where he deals with a wide range of technical areas.
These areas include succession planning on family estates, high-net-worth individuals, family businesses, bloodstock clients and general taxation advice.
- Guidance on succession planning in respect of family partnerships.
- Advising clients on exit planning, business tax matters and gifting assets to the next generation.
- Assisting with the creation and termination of family trusts.
- Advice on the structuring of businesses.
- Chartered Tax Adviser, winner of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) gold medal.