Areas of expertise
Due diligence; valuations; debt advisory; lead advisory.
Marcus is a corporate finance specialist with over 10 years’ experience advising on transactions.
He specialises in financial due diligence, business valuations, raising debt finance and transaction advice in a range of sectors including packaging, shipping, logistics, automotive, facilities management and support services.
Marcus has a broad corporate and professional network and has advised clients ranging from owner-managed businesses and PE portfolio investments to financial institutions, substantial private enterprises and large listed companies.
Notable client work and achievements
- Due diligence for the lender in the MBO of a consultant engineering business
- Valuation of a large privately owned shipping business
- Advice on the sale of a provider of third-party logistics services
- Advising an AIM-listed client on raising debt to fund the acquisition of a facilities management business
- Delivered business valuations courses at Cass Business School and the European Commission
Marcus has a degree in Economics from Cambridge University, is a chartered accountant (ACA) and is a holder of the Corporate Finance Qualification (CFq)