Areas of expertise
High-net-worth individuals; business owners; companies: pensions; investments; insurance; self-invested pensions.
Martyn is a chartered financial planner with over 35 years’ experience in the financial services industry. He has been with Smith & Williamson for over 20 years. He advises high-net-worth individuals, business owners and companies on a wide range of pension, investment and insurance issues with specialist skills in the self-invested pension field.
- Advises a number of business owners and directors of companies that are household names.
- Provides a holistic approach to financial advice to achieve client goals.
- Has sat on three UK and Irish trust company boards/committees.
- A specialist in pension planning, from building up the pension fund to taking pension benefits and beyond.
- Advises on over £100m of client pensions and investments.
Chartered Financial Planner, Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (PFS) and an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).