Areas of expertise
Company acquisitions and disposals; fundraisings (equity and debt); business planning and strategic advice; management buy-outs.
Martyn heads the 10 strong Bristol corporate finance team and has over 15 years’ experience advising clients across both the public and private company sectors. He has extensive experience of leading corporate M&A projects including acquisitions, disposals and fund raising. Martyn acts for clients across the UK and in a variety of sectors.
- Disposal of Horwood Homewares to TTK Prestige, India’s largest kitchen appliances company.
- Advice to the board of AIM-listed Renewable Energy Generation on the disposal of its business and assets to BlackRock.
- Disposal of leading specialist merchant T Brewer to Graftons Group.
- Disposal of Information Management Group (IMGroup), then Microsoft UK Country partner of the year, to Hitachi Consulting Corporation.
- A fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and a Member of its Corporate Finance Faculty.
Martyn Fraser is a director of Smith & Williamson Corporate Finance Limited and a partner of Smith & Williamson LLP.