Areas of expertise
Members' Voluntary Liquidations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Trading Receiverships, Independent Business Reviews, Litigation Support, Due Diligence and informal restructuring assignments.
Michael is an Associate Director in the Restructuring & Recovery team in Dublin. He has over 11 years' experience in the insolvency and corporate recovery market dealing with a wide range of corporate assignments. This experience was gained across a number of sectors including aviation, retail, motor, manufacturing, property, media and financial services. Michael has substantial experience and expertise in the specialist area of Members Voluntary Liquidations and manages and oversees all our ongoing assignments in this area.
Notable client work and achievements
- Solvent liquidations (MVL’s) of SPV’s for a number of major aircraft leasing and financial services companies.
- Trading receivership: role involved overseeing the day to day trading activities of a retail business, and its subsequent successful sale as a going concern along with the property from which it traded.
- The controlled wind-down of an Irish based international trading company with assets of over €20m.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland;
- Member of Restructuring & Insolvency Ireland;
- Honours degree in Accounting & Finance;
- Master degree in Accounting.