Areas of expertise
Monitoring trustee; divestiture trustee; independent observer; competition litigation support; e-disclosure; dispute advisory; international business development.
Nasoul has been working for over 12 years on monitoring trustee appointments in merger control procedures (covering both structural and behavioural commitments) and antitrust investigations.
He has worked on behalf of the European Commission, the UK Competition and Markets Authority, Italian Antitrust Authority, Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) and the Brazilian Antitrust Authority (CADE).
He is fluent in English, French, Italian and Spanish and has a working knowledge of German and Portuguese.
Key EC appointments:
- M.7744: HeidelbergCement / Italcementi.
- M.7777: Solvay/Cytec.
- AT.39964: Air France-KLM-Delta-Alitalia.
- M.6944/FTC: Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies.
- M.6690/CADE: Syniverse/MACH.
- M.5953: Reckitt Benckiser/SSL.
- M.4824: Kraft/Danone Biscuits.
- Being the first monitoring trustee to be appointed by CADE and CCS in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
- Working on assignments around the world including the EU, US, Russia and China.
- Fellow Chartered and Certified Accountant.