Areas of expertise
Corporate restructuring and insolvency mainly in the real estate sector dealing with shopping centres; residential; commercial; industrial and mixed-use schemes; student accommodation; development sites; licensed premises and sports.
With over 16 years of experience, Nick has dealt with many corporate restructuring and insolvency assignments across a range of sectors, specific and extensive experience in real estate, short term, buy-to-let, refurbishment, new build, and bridging market, and has dealt with in excess of £100 million of real estate for various stakeholders in the last year.
He is also a personal insolvency expert and has dealt with the estates of a number of high-profile individuals, including some renowned sports personalities.
- Administration of Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre, The Rushes Shopping Centre, Vancouver Quarter Shopping Centre, and Kingsgate Shopping Centre.
- Receivership of The Circle - a mixed-use development located near Tower Bridge comprising of 293 apartments and 23 commercial units.
- Point West London Limited - administration of the iconic Point West building in Kensington, a substantial mixed use development.
- Timbera Properties Ballater Limited - administration of 204 purpose built student accommodation in Glasgow.
- Receivership of The Timber Yard – a site in Poole with planning for 353 apartments, 25,000 sq ft, commercial space, a wharf and marina.
- Sealand Properties Limited – administration of a development site in Chester with the view of obtaining permission and building 130 dwellings.
Qualified licensed insolvency practitioner, and currently the Insolvency Practitioners Association’s (IPA) chief examiner and fellow member. Member of R3 and leads the associate membership with the Association of Short Term Lenders (ASTL).