Areas of expertise
Personal and corporate insolvency appointments;options reviews; exit strategies; independent business reviews; refinancing engagements.
Richard is a Restructuring and recovery specialist with 20 years’ experience working with corporates from the small to the very large across a wide range of sectors.
He qualified as an accountant with a big4 firm working across the South West and Wales as well as spending over two years working in Grand Cayman.
Richard joined Smith & Williamson in February 2017 and has an extensive network of contacts including in Thames Valley and Southampton.
Notable client work and achievements
- Administrator of a £100m turnover tier 1 automotive supplier which was traded for three months and achieved a sale saving c.750 jobs.
- Trading administration of a £47m turnover aircraft maintenance provider.
- Supervisor of the CVA of a point of sale print supplier that created a significant turnaround following a period of turmoil.
- Business reviews in a number of sectors including contracting, leisure and recruitment.
- ACCA, CPI, JIEB and Certificate in Corporate Finance.