Whether you’re expanding into new markets, planning to acquire an overseas business or coming to the UK to establish a new business, you need to confidently manage your cross-border tax issues.
With the global trend toward greater tax transparency, tax authorities around the world have increasing resources to investigate and monitor business activity across international borders, particularly in relation to tax avoidance, transfer pricing and controlled foreign company rules.
If your business operates in multiple jurisdictions, complying with local tax laws and staying on top of changing legislation requires great diligence and considerable time and effort.
Meeting your needs
You’ll have direct access to highly-qualified, senior-level specialists with vast experience in international tax matters, including transfer pricing.
We provide a very personal service tailored to your precise commercial needs to help manage domestic and overseas operations efficiently.
You’ll have assistance from senior staff across our diverse business, including our specialist transactions team, to help with areas such as due diligence, valuations and financial modelling.
We have access to an international network of tax experts through our membership of Nexia International, providing global reach and local knowledge wherever you choose to do business.
How we can help
- Establishment: Advising on the tax implications of setting up new business entities overseas, including efficient profit extraction.
- Compliance: Dealing with tax compliance issues and reporting requirements of both the UK and overseas tax authorities.
- Transfer pricing: Determining and implementing transfer-pricing policies under multiple jurisdictions and resolving any disputes with tax authorities that might arise.
- Indirect tax: Managing VAT and indirect tax issues on cross-border trade.
- Employment: Maximising tax and national insurance savings on international secondments and relocation of expatriates.
- Pensions: Advising on the tax aspects of international pension arrangements.
Many of our clients have been with us for decades and our low staff turnover provides continuity through the different phases of the business lifecycle.
Our partners regularly contribute expert commentary on international tax issues in the national and professional press.