When a company is looking at raising debt, stakeholders often look for additional information or resources to help ensure they access the best debt solutions for their situation. We help our clients understand the complex landscape of borrowers, lenders and shareholders, and manage stakeholder communications, so our clients stay in front of the issues and make the best decisions.
We have an experienced, independent debt advisory team focused on delivering the best financing outcomes for clients – whether it’s refinancing existing debt, funding a growth strategy, raising capital to support M&A activity, strategic changes within the business or even dealing with financial stress. Our team of specialists can advise you on the funding options available to you to support your business and deliver value for your stakeholders. We will identify the right sources of financing across the spectrum of debt solutions and assist in all key aspects of debt advisory to successfully resolve even the most complex funding situations.
Our debt advisors collaborate in full transparency with clients so you can feel safe every step of the way. Our advice is based on an impartiality. We aim to help you build a sustainable strategy supported by the right institution.
How we can help
- Identifying the right sources of financing across the spectrum of debt products
- Creation of a dynamic information memorandum outlining the opportunity
- Capital structure optimisation
- Raising and refinancing debt
- Restructuring debt
- Help with the preparation and presentation of the financial model for submission to funders including carrying out robust sensitivity analysis on the banking covenants
- Post-deal support