Reporting accountant services
All companies seeking admission to a public market require an independent and impartial assessment of their financial position to determine whether they are suitable for listing.
The reporting accountant carries out the required due diligence on your financial position and reports these findings to your nominated adviser (Nomad). This process is invaluable in helping your business to prepare for its IPO, identify the necessary IFRS reporting requirements and support the overall transition.
Meeting your needs
We understand the financial landscape in which potential IPOs operate and our highly qualified specialists have a strong track record in advising companies listing on AIM.
You’ll have direct access to our senior partners who have a wealth of knowledge built up over many years advising other businesses through the listing process.
Through our membership of Nexia International and our extensive network of contacts around the world, we can support your business if you’re expanding overseas, setting up in the UK or already operating internationally.
How we can help
- Historical Financial Information: Part of the admissions document for an AIM listing, comprising a collection of past financial statements presented to audit standards, along with a statement from us confirming that they are in accordance with various AIM rules.
- Long-form report: A detailed due diligence report on all relevant financial aspects of the company based on a scope set primarily by the Nomad.
- Financial Position and Prospects (FPP) procedures: A report prepared by us confirming that your business maintains a robust system of internal processes and controls so that the board is able to inform the market of any material issues on a timely basis.
- Working capital review: An examination of your financial projections to support the statement made by the directors in the admission document covering the first 12 months after listing.
- IFRS transition: We can assist AIM companies convert from UK GAAP – from a full conversion exercise to a simple review, with follow-up support as needed.
A top ten UK accountancy firm, as ranked by Accountancy Age. (Source: Accountancy Age, 2018)
Longstanding relationships to support clients’ business and personal interests throughout the business lifecycle.
Member of Nexia International, a top ten global network of independent accounting and consulting firms with over 500 offices in more than 120 countries.
Regular contributors of expert commentary on issues in the national and trade press.
Actively involved in leading trade and industry bodies shaping the changes affecting your business.
Acted as reporting accountant on more than 80 public listings.