Outsourced statutory accounting
Finance directors are increasingly under pressure to meet year-end deadlines. Our step-by-step outsourced statutory accounting service can help.
As your company’s financial year-end approaches a number of issues may concern you, such as:
- the practical FRS102 knowledge of you and your finance team
- your finance team’s capacity to complete statutory accounts and accounts for subsidiary and related companies
- having limited time to consolidate group accounts before the auditors arrive
- the finance team’s experience preparing statutory accounts, related year-end papers and its ability to cope with staff absences
- whether prioritising other strategic activities would be a better use of time
- your auditor is only able to provide you with basic guidance and support due to unavoidable conflicts of interests.
Meeting your needs
Our highly qualified specialists have an exhaustive understanding of accounting and regulatory reporting obligations, and can offer detailed commercial advice and recommendations based on specialist sector knowledge.
We give you direct access to experienced senior practitioners, so that you feel comfortable with an advisor you can trust.
Our in-house specialist teams offer a wealth of resources to back up our accounting and regulatory advice, covering business needs as well as the personal objectives of the business owners.
Through Nexia International and our extensive network of contacts around the world, we can support your business regardless of your location.
How we can help
Our outsourced statutory accounting service (OSA) can improve efficiency at your financial year-end. We will work with your finance team through our OSA methodology to complete the year-end close procedures, as well as highlighting process weaknesses to improve efficiency.
- External auditor queries dealt with quickly.
- Efficient process, from statutory accounts preparation through to audit sign-off.
- Close process takes fewer days.
- Reduced period of group sign-off and shorter reporting cycle.
- Access to experienced advisors with up-to-date FRS102 technical knowledge.